The School Aged Immunisation Service (SAIS) will be offering the following vaccinations to all Year 9 students in school on Monday 7 March 2022:
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Polio (also known as the ‘Teenage 3-in-1 Booster’)
- HPV – 1st or 2nd vaccination.
The deadline for registering your online Consent or Refusal for the Year 9 vaccinations for Tetanus/Diphtheria/Polio + Meningitis + HPV will be activated on Friday 4 March at 1.00 pm. If you have not already registered, please make arrangements to do so as soon as possible to help school formulate a timetable for when students need to attend for their vaccinations.
- If this is your child’s 1st HPV jab, you will need to give consent/refusal online.
- If this is your child’s 2nd HPV jab, the consent for this is already covered from the 1st vaccination and there is no need for you to give consent again.
- If you are unsure whether your child has already received their 1st HPV jab, please contact the School Aged Immunisation directly at email address SAIS@nottshc.nhs.uk to seek confirmation.This vaccination session ONLY applies to students in Year 9. It is important every eligible student has a completed online form which states if you would like them to receive the vaccination or not as this helps the school to formulate a timetable for those students with consent to attend for their vaccination.As the session date is only a matter of days away, we should be grateful if you would register your online consents/refusals as soon as possible by visiting the following link:
The School Code for All Saints’ is: NG140698
As this is a medical matter, if you have any queries regarding the vaccinations or experience difficulty accessing the website you should contact the SAIS directly on 07920 182032 or via their email address SAIS@nottshc.nhs.uk – (please do not contact the school as school cannot give advice on medical matters).
Attached for your information are the following documents:
- Letter from SAIS containing the link and QR code for registering consents/refusals
- Information leaflets
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support.