As you no doubt know, next Monday and Tuesday are expected to be very hot (around 36C).
In order to combat this, we are making the following adaptations:
- Students may come in the All Saints’ PE kit on Monday and Tuesday even if they do not have PE.
- We will be opening the Sports Hall at lunchtime as a cool shaded space.
- Water will be provided throughout lunchtime.
- Activities at lunchtime will be adapted and calmer with students directed inside or to shaded areas.
What do we request of parents / carers?
- Every child must bring a full, re-fillable water bottle every day.
- A hat to wear at break and lunch would be very useful.
- We would recommend, every child should have sun-cream applied at home each morning.
We will continue to monitor forecasts and if we need to make similar adaptations for other days in the week, we will let you know.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
The Senior Leadership Team